Fw: Public Information Statement - GRR RADAR DOWN

  • Dennis Harriss
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2006
      The Grand Rapids Weather Radar is down for the week due to upgrades.
      This message shows the alternative radars that are available.

      Denny N8CTT

      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2006
        All:

        I have news of a supplier for aluminum rod for your next Moxon antenna
        project.

        The guy with the rod can get same for around $2 per foot. He will also
        construct an antenna and bring same to the next club meeting.

        His name is Bruce, WD8KPQ and he is the guy who ran the fox hunting antenna
        seminar. Wonderful guy with lots of talent and ability.

        Need help? Drop me or him a line.

        Bill, AB8SC
      • Bill Fries
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2006
          All:

          Saturday we are having another work bee at the clubhouse. You are
          encouraged to bring along a rake or chain saw or bow saw or just yourself
          and your favorite bucket and sponge. We want to clean up around the
          clubhouse in preparation for the busy summer months.

          Please find time to slip in and lend a hand. We'll start around 9:00 in the
          morning and we plan on running out of gas around two or three.

          Bill, AB8SC