Re: [W8ZHO] WFD News Flash

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2012
      Open note to the Muskegon group:

          Nice work. very nice. We can't do much about some wrong statements the media just can't get right, but, wow, very nice 2 pieces of PR..

          Thank you for that.

              tom bosscher K8TB

      p.s., can I send a QSL card to get signatures of the new celebs?  :)

      When all else fails...  amateur radio works...

      On 1/27/2012 12:00 AM, kc8pcj wrote:
      Watch the WZZM news Friday evening for a special amateur radio segment.