2006 Tulip Time Festival - NEED ASSISTANCE

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2006
      Hello, the 2006 Tulip Time Festival has started and the first parade is on
      Wednesday.
      We currently are short one ham for the Wednesday parade, two hams short for
      the Thursday parade, and one ham short for Saturday. We are also in the
      need of some HTs for some new hams (students of Brian Brethauer) and for
      those that might not own a HT.
      If you, or someone you know is interested in volunteering, please have them
      email me as soon as possible (svanderhill@...) or call me
      (616-738-0427) with your/their full name, call sign, contact phone number,
      email address, and any other information you might think I would need.
      Best regards,
      Steve - N8UJD