Re: Winter Field Day

  • n8xxham
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 18, 2012
      Yep, but publicity on the various contest reflectors, etc., has been
      zero, until I put it on a few.

      With zero results posted from 2011, it's a sure way to discourage
      future participation.

      I'm glad to see it on the ARRL contest calendar.

      72/73 de n8xx Hg

      --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, "Al Pepping" <kv8x@...> wrote:

      > Don't know where you looking, the announcement for SPAR 2012 Winter
      Field day is right on their home page, complete with dates, times and
      rules....

      Meter
      > contest - see http://www.cq160.com/rules.htm for details of this
      event.