New Hams Dinner - 2 p.m., Feb 12

  • n8xxham
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2012
      Forwarded from MiHam Reflector
      ==================
      New Hams Dinner
      February 11th, 2012 @ 2:00pm.
      Fire Mountain
      3725 Alpine Ave NW
      Comstock Park, MI 49321

      This event is open to all Amateur Radio Operators, family and friends.All new hams receiving there license since February 2011, will eat free.

      There is no need to sign up.

      If you have photos, stories of events or QSL Cards please bring along to share with others

      If you have any questions. Contact the Lowell Amateur Radio Club -Officers@...

      KD8HNF Bob

      ADDEDby N8UVI: New move-ins qualify for eat free. Hams that moved in to the area since last February. To somewhat define that, if you moved to the GR area from Lansing, Chicago, Indianapolis, etc., Yes! If you moved from Middleville to Ada, No!

      For the rest of us, let's welcome the new ones. Dinner runs $12 - $13 includes beverages and gratuity.
    • Jason Blakley
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 19, 2012
        Ok, need to clarify...
        The subject line of this email says feb 12th, but the text of the message says the 11th. Our Ares/Races group has an ICS training event on the 11th and I'm trying to get my calendar straight.

        --
        Jason
        _._   ..   ...._   ..._   .._   _ _ _

        Sent from my iPod

[...]

      • Thomas Reed
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 19, 2012

          Its the 11th.

          Randy
          W8WXM

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 19, 2012
            Oops , my bad disregard my message.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 19, 2012
              Fumble Finger me. I copied EVERYTHING from the message from KD8HNF except the subject, and must have made a typogrfikal errur in the topic.

              The New Hams Dinner, as several people pointed out IS on Saturday, 11 February, 2012, 2 p.m. at the
              Fire Mountain Buffet
              3725 Alpine Ave NW
              Comstock Park, MI 49321

              Lettuce hope I have no errurs in this mesagge.

              C U thar, that is, if my ticker is still tickin', & I can remember long enough - short term memory loss is one symptom of some disease which is likely to affect many of us olde fogeys - name of which disease I have difficulty remembering.

              Thank everyone who pointed out the errur uv my wayz.

              73 de n8xx Hg
              Ex WNØFVD, WØFVD, W8CHT
            • George [ham] VerDuin
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 19, 2012
                MUCH ADO about NOTHING xx

                On 01/19/2012 12:58 PM, n8xxham wrote:
                Fumble Finger me.  I copied EVERYTHING from the message from KD8HNF except the subject,
                As far as the subject,
                all of the Lowell Club guys need to get a GREAT BIG ATTA-BOY.
                What a wonderful way to bring newbies into the flock.

                Kudos All
                Skip
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 19, 2012
                  Shame on you... Take ten laps around the Shack, and do
                  fourteen sit ups as penance. I would order you to do ten
                  push ups, but that may be against the Jenison Convention.

                  Happy days, and hope to see you at lunch tomorrow...

                  On 1/19/2012 12:58 PM, n8xxham wrote:

                  > Fumble Finger me. I ... must have made a typogrfikal errur in the topic.

                  ../