We Have DXCC!

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
      All:

      As you know I've been putting W8ZHO QSOs into an electronic log. After the QSOs are logged I've been uploading them to the ARRL's LoTW site. As a result of the QSLs we have "in stock" and on the LoTW system we have just crossed the 100 countries (or, entities, if you prefer) level. With this country count we can apply for a DXCC certificate for W8ZHO. I will likely do so after we get a dozen or so more QSOs (as insurance).

      We might also apply for WAS and WAC. We have the QSLs or LoTW credits for each.

      Bill, NA8M
    • Dick Hathaway
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
        Congrats and lots of flowers...great job.  W8KID  8^)