Re: [WestMichiganHams] Field Day

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
      Yes it is. However this year we will be on the other end of the lake at the Muskegon Conservation Club. The way it looks right now I don’t think we are going to have any ice on the lake.
      At least safe ice. There is still a lot of open water.

      Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 8:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [WestMichiganHams] Field Day

      Jim KC8PCJ, is this the same field day that last year was held "on the ice" of Muskegon Lake (seen below)?   Dang ... had hoped to visit that this winter ... :-)

      73
      Mick / W8DMZ

      In a message dated 1/4/2012 10:05:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, kc8pcj@... writes:

      24 Days to Winter Field Day    K8WNJ and W8ZHO will be operating from the Muskegon Conservation Club

      Only 172 days to ARRL Field Day. Time to start planning.

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ
      In God I Trust.
    • pobox740
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        Hello to all my ham friends in West Michigan.
        I will be joining the Tampa ARC for field day this weekend.
        The Tampa club call is N4TB.
        I will be SSB op from 23:00-01:00 (7:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M.)Saturday night.
        If interested in trying for a contact, please email me.
        kb8afs@...
        73's and good luck in the contest.
        Timothy kb8afs