Question about Propagation to Europe

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      Anyone want to hazard a guess as to the probability of propagation on 28
      MHz to Europe @ 0400 to 0600 EST this coming Sunday? There's a German
      10 metre contest which starts at 0900Z and runs to 1059Z I wonder if
      it would be fruitful to raise my aging bones at Oh-Dark-thirty to see
      how 10 metres is acting on the wee hours of Sunday morning.

      For rules of this contest see:
      http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/10m/en/rules/

      I haven't been on 10 meters at such an hour for several (many?) years.

      I was able to work Europeans during some recent contests at 0800 EST
      (1300Z). If I recall, some of them were from Germany.

      Private responses are probably best, unless there's a groundswell of
      interest on this reflector.

      73 de n8xx Hg