Re: Dummy load?

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hank:

      The Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council, W8ZHO sells dummy loads. Dry they can handle sixty or more watts throughout the HF band and up into UHF. Put some cooling in there and the power rating goes way up.

      A dummy load will come in a quart paint can. They're small. And they cost twenty bucks. You'd have to add shipping if you don't drive over to Muskegon.

      Paul, KD8HSC handles the project for the club. He's good on qrz. And he has a few in stock and ready.

      Bill, NA8M
      MAARC Pres.