Is it too late for Christmas? Elecraft is taking orders for the KX3 now!

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2011
      Elecraft is now going to take orders for the KX3...

      Maybe with all the money you saved at Christmas this year?

      http://www.elecraft.com/Misc/kx3now.htm

      tom k8tb
    • Al Pepping
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2011
        AH, the long awaited field radio with contest rig performance is here.....I think.  I would like to see receiver specs after testing, but if this radio receiver performance is what they claim, hang on.   I'm definitely saving up my pennies.....KV8X

        Elecraft is now going to take orders for the KX3...

        Maybe with all the money you saved at Christmas this year?

        http://www.elecraft.com/Misc/kx3now.htm

        tom k8tb

        FREE Christmas Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2011
          Sorry... ho hum... yawn.... not interested. No offense intended.
          ;-)

          But, I do hope you guys like yours !!