Take The HF Challenge!

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2011
      The following is a challenge to the Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council. It certainly isn't restricted to the Muskegon area hams. Join us!!

      Your radio club's Board of Directors challenges each of you to have an international QSO (radio conversation) during the month of January. You will QSL the contact. That is, obtain a QSL card from the DX, or other station. And we will bring your QSL card to the March meeting. You have privileges on the HF bands. And we have a wonderful radio shack at the clubhouse. You cannot use the excuse of not having a QSL card, as there are many ways to produce a card. And the excuse of not having a rig for HF, or not having some assistance, or not knowing how, or any number of other excuses will not work. The QSL must memorialize an HF QSO in January 2012. Bring your QSL card to the March meeting and we will enjoy hearing of your success in meeting this challenge. Let's get radio active!

      To help you meet the challenge we will open our clubhouse at 5:00 for the January 5 meeting. Drop in and log your QSO, and get your QSL into the mail. There will be no excuses for you not having a fresh QSL at the March meeting.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2011
        What a nice idea.

        .