K8WNJ Winter Field Day Jan 28, 2012

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2011
      Muskegon County Emergency Communications Service (K8WNJ) with the help of Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council (W8ZHO) will be operating for winter field day this year from the Muskegon Conservation club, 1921 Lake Ave, North Muskegon 49445. Also helping out will be the Scouting Venture Crew of Muskegon.

      We will be operating from Noon until at least 7 PM local, Jan 28, 2012, operating bands so far are Phone 2M, 10M, 15M, 20M, 40M Exact frequencies will be announced soon.

      You can come out and play with us at the conservation club or at least get a contact in our log.

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ
      In God I Trust.
      If there is no Light at the end of the tunnel, Just march right down there and turn it on.
    • Doc S
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2011
        The West Michigan Venturing Crew 9050 (Co-Sponsored by MCECS and the West Michigan Venturing Crew 9050 Amateur Radio Club) are looking forward to the event. We have some new members in the crew that will be there.

        Best regards,
        Rich "Doc" AC8AL, Committee Chairman
        WMI Venturing Crew 9050