Re: ARRL 10 N8XX SO CW QRP

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2011
      I dabbled. Fifty or so QSOs on both CW and phone. Got a late start on Sunday afternoon when ten was open to the West Coast and Mexico. It was FUN, easy, interesting, rewarding, fun, and great to have ten-meters open for a change.

      de Bill, NA8M

      --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, Hank Greeb <n8xx@...> wrote:

      > Anyone else do the ARRL 10 M contest this weekend? I had a ball with 5
      > watts to a wet noodle antenna!
      >
      > 73 de n8xx Hg
    • ke8fo
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2011
        I only got on for 3 1/2 hours, but worked 100. That included a chat with Greg, W8GP, in Robinson Township.

        Mark,
        KE8FO