Soup Supper, Saturday

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      All:

      The annual Soup Supper is Saturday, Dec. 10 at five o'clock at the clubhouse. Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council's clubhouse at 2888 Scenic Drive, Muskegon. Bring a soup to share. Or bring a dessert to share. Or just come out for the food, fun, and fellowship. Come out with your XYL, harmonics, friends, or your grandfather. They'll all enjoy the fare. There is no cost for this meal. We'll probably do a free will offering. And we'll certainly do a 50/50 drawing. It is always fun, the food is always wonderful, and you will surely enjoy the afternoon.

      Bill, NA8M