Computer Monitor

  • Scott Pawlowski
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 2:03 PM
      I have, free to a good home, a 15 inch color CRT computer monitor. If
      you are interested, please Email me at:

      Scott.Pawlowski@...

      I live in the Fruitport Township area.
    • Robert Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6 4:55 PM
        Hello Scott,  I am interested.  Other than here, where and how do I get in touch with you?

        Bob
        KC8VBY

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7 4:33 PM
          Hi Bob,

          You can give me a call at 773-7160 in the evenings between 5 and 9 pm.  Please don't call any later than 9 though as my dad gets up for work at 4am.

          Scott
          KD8CMK