Re: Clean Sweep

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 2011
      Mark:

      I bow to the master! I cannot imagine the work involved in getting within one or two of a clean sweep without using the Internet or tips from a friend. That's quite the accomplishment.

      Sunday afternoon we were sifting the bands for what must have been two hours. Dial, listen, dial, listen, mutter under your breath, dial, listen, swear, dial, listen. That last one or two are Impossible!

      To recognize the accomplishment our radio club is giving a special recognition plaque and they are giving the operators a Clean Sweep Coffee Mug from the ARRL. We're pretty happy!

      73 de Bill, NA8M