Emailing: www.westmountainradio.com-pdf-BuildYourOwnUPS.pdf

  • Al Pepping
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
      No, I don not work for West Mountain Radio and have no pecuniary interest in their company.  This is just a forward of an excellent article by West Mountain Radio on the needs and  "how to do"  a UPS for your ham station.     Lots of good stuff here.....KV8XT

      He message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:

      Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
      FREE Christmas Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!