Long-Range 2m SSB Nets ON Tonight

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
      We have our weekly 2m SSB nets on Wed. night. Everyone
      is welcome to listen along or say hello.

      The nets are informal; the goal is to create more activity on
      less-used portions of 2 meters. Another purpose is to push
      the propagation limits. Both these net controls have big signals
      and enjoy DX check-ins. Please support us by spreading the
      word and checking in when it's convenient.

      ** Please be aware that the 144.240 net with WB9LYH
      as net control (EN54cl, middle of WI) IS NOW STARTING
      AT 7PM CENTRAL UNTIL NEXT SPRING. **

      We also have K8TQK's net on 144.250, which starts at
      8:30pm eastern (EM89je, south-central OH).

      Both net controls start out looking north, then rotate
      clockwise a full 360 over the next hour or so.

      More details are always available at kc9bqa.com.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award
    • wd8usa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
        What are the frequencies monitored on these nets? DE WD8USA   ...-.-

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
          144.240 and 144.250, as mentioned in the 3rd and 4th paragraphs.

          73,
          Todd KC9BQA

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
            Sorry- I missed it! Thanks! JB