HELP PROMOTE THE ARRL AND THE HOBBY AROUND THE WORLD

  • Tom KD8DEG
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2011

      From: list@...
      Date: November 11, 2011 6:03:44 PM EST
      To: n8xpq@...
      Subject: HELP PROMOTE THE ARRL AND THE HOBBY AROUND THE WORLD

      *You are invited to help spread the word about this wonderful hobby
      amateur radio to a global radio audience!*

      You are invited to call into a live radio show tomorrow Saturday
      November 12, 2011 between 4 PM Central and 10 PM Central.

      This is an International Shortwave Radio broadcast with global
      coverage.

      You are invited to call in and tell us about your local club or
      organization and share with us things your group may be doing.

      We would like to hear about your interests in the hobby and what it
      was that got your interest and opened the door to the hobby.

      There are millions of shortwave listeners around the world, so this a
      good opportunity to tell them about our hobby and the ARRL.

      So spread the word to all radio amateurs that you know and let them
      know they are invited to call in.

      Saturdays broadcast is the launch of a new 100,000 watt shortwave
      transmitter for a new shortwave facility, WTWW just outside of
      Nashville, TN.

      The frequencies are from 4 PM till 6PM Central 9990 KHZ and from 6 PM
      till 10 PM Central 5085 KHZ.

      A link to a live stream will be posted on http://www.tedrandall.com
      <http://www.tedrandall.com/>

      We will be reading emails over the air, taking requests and
      dedications and most important putting as many radio amateurs on the
      air that will call in.

      Lets tell the world about our hobby and spread some international
      good will!

      The phone number to call in starting tomorrow at 4 PM Central is
      615-547-9520

      The world will be waiting to hear from you!

      Thanks for your participation and 73

      Ted Randall

      QSO Radio Show

      http://www.tedrandall.com <http://www.tedrandall.com/>

      tedrandall@... <mailto:tedrandall@...>

      615-547-9520

      --
      If you do not want to receive occasional news releases relating to amateur radio. We promise your email address will not be used for any other purpose or given to anyone for any reason,