Come and help with the Jingle Bell Parade ..neatest event of 2011

  • Don M
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      Hello Fellow Hams ….. The Jingle bell parade is one of the neatest events we are requested to help with by Grand Haven Public Safety of all the events. It is a night time event with lots of people, lights and music through downtown Grand Haven. It is unique in that we are working at night, most times it is cold and sometimes we have snow coming down. Please if you have the time to help come out, help with the event and enjoy the music, lights, and Santa Claus coming to town.

      Please let John KC8UNY or Don KB8ODB know if you are coming to help out. Sign in will be at 1700 Dec. 3rd with briefing at 1730 with GHPS so we can be on the street by 1800. Talk-in and net with be on the 145.49 enter GHPS on the corner door by the stairs.