6 meter sprint Sat. night + 2m SSB Nets Wed.

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2011
      I want you to know about the fall 6 meter sprint which is
      this Sat. evening, from 7-11pm eastern time. More info is
      available at kc9bqa.com or the sprint sponsor's website,
      www.svhfs.org. If you have 6m SSB capability, get on
      the 50.125-50.175 segment (Perhaps higher than 50.175
      if it gets busy) and see who's out there. I hope to work
      you Sat. night.

      Also want you to know we have our weekly 2m SSB
      nets on Wed. night. Everyone is welcome to listen along
      or say hello when it's convenient. The nets are informal;
      the purpose is to create more activity on less-used portions
      of 2 meters.

      ** Please be aware that the 144.240 net with WB9LYH
      as net control (grid square EN54cl, near WI Rapids)
      IS NOW STARTING AT 8PM EASTERN UNTIL NEXT SPRING. **
      The 144.240 net tends to look toward MI/OH and IN
      from 8:00-8:15pm eastern.

      You also have K8TQK's net from EM89je on 144.250,
      which starts at 8:30pm eastern.

      Please take a minute to read a separate email I'm
      about to send.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates