Re:[WestMichiganHams] Re: Ham Nation

  • heavyfistcharlie24
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2011
      Hey Barb,

      They can sit anywhere but my lap/stomach area - ouch! It will be hard to keep them off my lap, but they all will stay close.
      How did you end up on your code course? I was planning on being in the next class that Kirk KO8Z is going to teach, but I might have to put it on hold.
      Watching the World Series right now. I like the Cardinals. This third game finally heated up in the 4th inning when the Rangers got hot, and are coming back, now trailing the Cardinals by 3 runs in the 5th inning.
      Back to the game.
      Thanks for the positive thoughts.

      - Scott KD8FXF -