Kalamazoo Hamfest

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2011

      Greetings! Just a reminder that tomorrow is the Kalamazoo Hamfest, at the Kalamazoo County Expo and Fairgrounds. Doors open at 8 AM and tickets are $6.00. We hope to see you there!
      ( http://kalamazoohamfest.com/ )

      Also, on Thursday evening, October 20, 2011, Retired Major Patrick McPherson (WW9E), founder of the Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (S.A.T.E.R.N. http://www.satern.org/ ) will make a presentation to members and guests of the Kalamazoo Amateur Radio Club. His presentation will begin at 7:00PM. The KARC meets at the Red Cross Building at 5640 Venture Ct.,in Kalamazoo.

      This should be an interesting and informative session. Plan to be there, and bring a guest, if you can!

      Chip
      WB8ALW
      http://w8vy.org/