Re: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Simulated Emergency Test October 1.

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2011
      OK- Thanks Doc, I wondered where we stood on this anyway-
      It is a shame the State didn't take an active role in promoting the SET- From what I heard, many didn't know the State was promoting an SET event this year- It wasn't on any frequently visited web page such as Yahoo or the Section Web page where it should have been!
       In the future since the SEC doesn't give a shit, let's coordinate directly the next time- We don't have to wait for next year to do an exercise-  And of course the 6th Dist EC did nothing again to organize a response- He should be FIRED which I put in my AAR-
      Let me know when you will be down to the Chapter- I will try to meet you there and go over the stuff we have-
      Glad you made it back safe and sound- See you soon- JB