Fwd: OhQP Logs Due

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011
      Did any Western Michigan ham partook of the OhHoHo QSO Party back in
      late August?

      (Besides me. I wuz N1L {for N)ot 1)n L)og} from BROWn county, OhHoHo.
      That was a quite interesting QRP OHIOxpedition.

      Kenny, K2KW, is pleading for logs, even if you only worked one or two
      OhHoHo stations.

      So, the word for the day - Send in your logs for the OhHoHo QSO Party!

      73 de n8xx Hg