Help needed sept 17

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
      Hello all the north ottawa arc is looking for help on the 17 of sept to help with the oldboys marathon and half marathon and 5k race in spring lake and fruitport and grand haven we need at least 30 people to cover everything if you can help contact don kb8odb or John kc8uny at kb8odb@ sbcglobal.net or kc8uny@... we need to have a count on how many People we have for shirts and meal tickets thanks John kc8uny

      Sent from my iPod