Radio Club Meeting

  • Bill Fries
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006

      All:

      The radio club is meeting Thursday evening at 7:00 at our clubhouse.  Drop by for a great meeting.  Al, KV8X will provide the program.  He is exploring feed line in the form of coax.  Should be very interesting.

      Even if you already know everything about coax you can still get a cup of fresh coffee and a stale donut.  Sounds great?  You bet!

      Bill, AB8SC

      President of the club