end of Altoids?

  • paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Home to countless homebrews,and "I can build that" the venerable little
      metal boxer has competion.Dentyne Ice Mints come in an all plastic
      rectangular box.With minimal trimming they are the perfect size for
      Radio Cluck 276-148 pc board(sold in sets of 2)Altoid all metal
      box,projects needing shielding??Either one your circuits will still
      have the freshest breath in the shack.

      73 KD8CBJ