Ohio QSO Party in 2 weeks!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2011
      The most fun on the radio, the Ohio QSO Party, is just 2 weeks away on
      August 27th.I hope you will spread the word to your club members and
      encourage them to get on the air.

      The goal of the Buckeye operators is to get fixed stations on from every
      OhioCounty.The more stations we can get on, the more fun for all.

      We welcome any and all participation.Part timers, QRP, indoor antenna,
      even station from other states to provide us extra multipliers!

      Every station will have fun and add to the excitement on the air.

      Lettuce fill the bands with Buckeyes and stations trying to contact
      Buckeyes, (Like Michiganders) and have a great QSO Party.

      Information, rules and operating guides can be found on the official
      website: www.ohqp.org <http://www.ohqp.org/>

      Paraphrased from the words of Kenny K2KW, Ohio QSO Party Committee -
      kenny.k2kw@...

      p.s. Look for n8xx, masquerading as N1L/BROWn from BrownCounty.That was
      you can have a “real” N)ot 1)n L)og contact! AND, if you hear me, be
      sure to "spot" me on your favorite DX Cluster - this gives an added
      boost to operators from "rare" counties like BROWn, which hasn't had a
      fixed station operating from a permanent location is recorded history.

      p.p.s. - Kenny MIGHT be a bit prejudiced - folks from Michigan MIGHT
      think the Michigan QSO Party, held in April each year, MIGHT be
      classified as the "most fun on the radio," but I can personally vouch
      that the Ohio event is a LOT of fun!