Re: [WestMichiganHams] Motorola T5539A

  • Dennis Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2011
      It was a pager with sat receiver and 900MHz transmit from what I have found the PA's are 125 watt but that is all I know so far.

      From: kr8u
      Date: 08/12/11 22:03:10
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Motorola T5539A

      Anyone have any information on a Motorola T5539A ? We would like to turn it into a 900MHz repeater if possible but we can't find any information on it. Looks kinda like a Quantar or Nucleus. I posted some pics at http://kr8u.blogspot.com Thanks Dennis KR8U

    • Tom KD8DEG
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2011

        Hi Dennis,

        Give T&W Electronics in Grand Rapids a call. They deal with Motorola.

        KD8DEG  Tom