Motorola T5539A

  • kr8u
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2011
      Anyone have any information on a Motorola T5539A ? We would like to turn it into a 900MHz repeater if possible but we can't find any information on it. Looks kinda like a Quantar or Nucleus. I posted some pics at http://kr8u.blogspot.com Thanks Dennis KR8U
    • Al Pepping
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2011
        What service was it pulled from??????

        Anyone have any information on a Motorola T5539A ? We would like to turn it into a 900MHz repeater if possible but we can't find any information on it. Looks kinda like a Quantar or Nucleus. I posted some pics at http://kr8u.blogspot.com Thanks Dennis KR8U

      • Dennis Fitzpatrick
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2011
          It was a pager with sat receiver and 900MHz transmit from what I have found the PA's are 125 watt but that is all I know so far.

          Anyone have any information on a Motorola T5539A ? We would like to turn it into a 900MHz repeater if possible but we can't find any information on it. Looks kinda like a Quantar or Nucleus. I posted some pics at http://kr8u.blogspot.com Thanks Dennis KR8U

        • Tom KD8DEG
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2011

            Hi Dennis,

            Give T&W Electronics in Grand Rapids a call. They deal with Motorola.

            KD8DEG  Tom