Message to KCRACES members

  • K8MHZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      I would like to say to all the KCRACES members that have been monitoring the last few threads that no matter what your decision is for this year's Air Fair I sincerely appreciate your help in the past.  I also want to know that I won't hold it against any of you for not wanting to go against Jeff Nawrot's wishes for you to not work the show.  I really do understand you not wanting to go against his wishes and I respect your decisions.

      Kent County has helped me out when I really needed them.  Truly, the spots you folks covered in the past years may have gone unattended had you not came in and offered a hand.

      Working the Air Fair is not a piece of cake.  The long hours and rough conditions make it a formidable task.  To travel from a neighboring county to help out without compensation speaks volumes of your commitments.  I believe actions speak louder than words and I truly have appreciated your actions.