A cool book about morse keys, for free....

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2011
      If you have ever read any article written by Dave Ingram, K4TWJ,
      you know he is a very good and fun read. Dave is now a Silent Key, and
      his family has released his last book to folks who would like to read
      the book for themselves.

      This downloadable book is a 91 page, illustrated, all about keys.
      Big ones, little ones, weird ones and cool ones.

      A great book to read, and for those who can't read, great pictures.

      Go to http://www.k4twj.com/books.htm

      and click on of the the two yellow "click here" for your choice of
      a high or low resolution PDF.

      Looking at the pretty pictures, tom K8TB :)
    • Al Pepping
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2011
        Yes;;;;literally hundreds of articles he has written over the decades, and I have a couple of his books also.........

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2011
          He used some pictures of some of my gear in an article once.

          Happy Trails.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2011
            test

            Happy Trails.