K8YSE Demo in the Park

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2011
      Last night, John, K8YSE gave a demonstration of his vehicular satellite
      operation. Very impressive:

      http://www.michiganbroadcasttowers.com/amateur/k8yse/k8yse.htm

      tom k8tb
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2011
        Excellent photo report, Tom. Nice little field day exercise.

        ------------------
        Happy Trails.
        ======================= Richards / K8JHR =========================

        On 8/9/2011 19:59, K8TB wrote:
        > Last night, John, K8YSE gave a demonstration of his vehicular satellite
        > operation. Very impressive:
        >
        > http://www.michiganbroadcasttowers.com/amateur/k8yse/k8yse.htm
        >
        > tom k8tb
      • Al Pepping
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2011
          Being an old AMSAT member and bird chaser from way back, just had to say this is one classy operation.   Kudos on a very professional station........KV8X

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2011
            Yes I have seen this at a couple of swaps. Very sweet....

            Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 11:05 PM
            Subject: Re: [WestMichiganHams] K8YSE Demo in the Park