Fwd: W9DXCC Convention, 9/16-17

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 116 KB
    From: Jim N7US <jim@...>
    Subject: W9DXCC - register now to save!
    To: "Undisclosed recipients" <jim@...>
    Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2011, 6:38 AM

    This is a reminder to send in your registration for the W9DXCC Convention now so

    you can get the discount for registrations received by September 10.
    The convention is only a little more than a month off, on September 16-17.
    We're looking for an accurate count so we can plan accordingly.

    We have a great program, several vendors, QSL checking, lots of nice prizes,
    a CW copying contest, a super banquet with ARRL President Kay Craigie,
    N3KN, speaking, and two hospitality sites.

    The attached flyer has the highlights, and the full information is available at
    http://www.w9dxcc.com

    We have set up an account with PayPal for your convenience or you may mail your
    registration.

    A late addition to the program is Jay Terleski, WX0B, of Array Solutions who
    will be discussing new products.

    The convention is a great opportunity to see your friends and make new ones.

    Please pass on the information to your friends and fellow club members.

    We are using email instead of snail mail because we would rather spend money on
    improving your convention experience.

    Jim N7US