Help need this Saturday

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      Hello all this Saturday aug 6 is the coast guard festival grand parade we are looking for help with parade lineup and health and safety on the parade route parade lineup starts at 7:00 at russ's in grand haven health and safety meets at grand haven dept of public at 9:30 with the parade set to kick off at 11:45 if you can help contact John at kc8uny@... or don at kb8odb@... thanks John kc8uny
      Sent from my iPod