Are You Ready to Upgrade Your License?

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
      License test session (VE testing) in Muskegon at the Red Cross Building (use the back door at the top of the ramp). Be there at nine o'clock. Bring $20 cash (it's not that much) (cash, we can't process checks), a copy of your current license, identification, lucky pencil, calculator, and confidence.

      What, you don't have a license? All the better! Come on down anyway. You'll test to your heart's content, or until you run out of money, have enough success, or we go home for the evening! ;)

      See you there?

      Bill, NA8M
    • NA8M
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011