Re: [WestMichiganHams] marine/ham stuff

  • Tom KD8DEG
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Skip,

      Please contact me off group @ kd8deg@... about the radar unit.

      73

      KD8DEG  Tom
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 11:34 PM
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] marine/ham stuff

      I have some "stuff" that I will not be re-installing on CIRCE as part of her re-fit project.
      Strictly speaking, this is older marine class equipment.
      But it could be something my fellow hams might re-purpose?
      Any of these things could keep a ham tinkering for a while...:-)
      Here are the more interesting(?) items without detail -- email me privately if you have any interest.

      • crystal 10-channel SSB transeiver mfg by Konel with antenna tuner
      • 16mi radar model Sea Scan [shows both objects & WX]
      • Military HF receiver model ARB [collectors item?] yes it worked - really!
      There is more, but very useless on land...  like a Loran-C receiver by Texas Instruments

      It's all working at time of removal, but needs to be considered as-is / where-is without guarantee.
      SO -- before I list it on Craig/ebay or donate it, consider next winters project needs.

      Skip -- K8RRA