Time Correction Fw: [W8CSO] Help needed with coast guard

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011
      Due to the wrong time posted in one of the flyers the wrong meeting time was posted

      Meeting time is 6:30 at GHPS this Saturday

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

      EOC Assistant Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...