Long-Range 2m SSB Nets ON + August UHF Contest Coming Up

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Summertime weather has meant good band conditions for
      most of the past week. Great time of year to get on the air
      and enjoy widespread activity and DX possibilities. Wed.
      nights are particularly busy.

      If you want more info, it's always available at kc9bqa.com.
      I made several updates yesterday. One includes a complete
      listing of all nets/activity I know of, within roughly 500 miles
      of SE WI.

      We're also promoting the August 6-7th ARRL UHF Contest.
      There is a Google spreadsheet for posting your contest plans
      (both rovers and fixed stations) and that is available here:
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CNPR64wB&hl=en_US&key=tdbIpXxVQCs82OvLTcoZX5g&hl=en_US&authkey=CNPR64wB#gid=1
      Posting your contest plans ahead of time is a great way to
      increase overall activity.

      Thanks, 73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates