Help needed July 23 2011

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2011
      Hello all this Saturday the 23 is the new trail run this run starts at coast guard park in ferrysburg goes to north shore beach up the stairs and back to coast guard park we need your help the race starts at 8:30 we are meeting at 7:30 at coast guard park if you can help contact John or don at kc8uny@... or kb8odb@... thanks John kc8uny

      Sent from my iPod