Please take a minite and go to the RACES link

  • Don Meyer - KB8ODB
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hello ... I have put on a new link to the RACES information site and
      were I found something interesting by how I see it by this side it a
      EC of the county has declaired a emergency so we are working under
      RACES we can not comunicate with or transmitt on there frq. is we are
      not under RACES operation also ... It looks like there are a lot of
      restrictions for RACES that are not for ARES ....

      73 Don Meyer ... KB8ODB