Still looking for help for Sunday

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2011

      Hello all .......... Sunday July  10 is the Grand Haven adult trialthion the north Ottawa arc is still looking for help on Sunday we need as many as we can get sun starts at 7:30 until 12:30 if you can help contact kc8uny @kc8uny@... or don kb8odb @...
      Please if you can give us some time to help out with this event we are meeting at the GHPS meeting room in Grand Haven and will be monitering on the 145.49 if you need directions into this event. This is a larger event so we can use as many hams as we can get even if you can only work part of the event .....Thanks to everyone that comes out and helps with these comunity events .... 73 Don

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

      EOC Assistant Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...