Wed. 2m SSB Nets *ON* + V/UHF Contests Coming Up

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 8:43 PM
      Great propagation and better weather finally blessed us
      last Wednesday. Read last week's net reports at kc9bqa.com
      and see how many different grids and states were working DX
      on the bread-and-butter 2m band.
      Can we do it again this week?

      This week's full net announcement is up at kc9bqa.com. If
      you ever want more details, or want to refer someone to the
      latest VHF updates, have them visit kc9bqa.com.

      Summer's getting busy, and that means that some weeks, I
      may not be able to send out the weekly email reminders like
      this one. I send about 15-18 emails each week, in a wide area
      surrounding the Midwest and Great Lakes.

      Instead of relying on these emails, make sure to check
      kc9bqa.com once or twice a week. It takes me far less time
      to update a single website than it does to customize emails
      for audiences in different areas and time zones.

      ALSO REMEMBER THE CQ WW VHF CONTEST
      is July 16-17th. 6m and 2m only, so a more relaxed pace and
      less band-hopping. I love this contest and hope to work
      many of you. Please help spread the word in your own area.
      Who enjoys a dead contest?

      THE SUMMER CONTEST CALENDAR IS HERE:
      http://kc9bqa.com/?p=4942
      THE LINK TO THE CQ WW VHF RULES IS HERE:
      http://www.cqww-vhf.com/

      Thanks for your time, 73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates