Skip to search.

Negitive commints from the peanut gallore

  • Don Meyer - KB8ODB
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hello … Everyone … There have been some posts made that are not in
      the interest of promoting ham radio but instead to undermined other
      organizations activities. Every member of West Michigan Hams can go to
      the membership list and send a comment to the individual member they
      do not agree with and I expect each one of you to do that.
      If you are a EC of a group then go to your website and send
      your comment to your group there that you do not agree with what the
      other group is doing, please respect our site here as we respect your
      site and do not post comments on it airing your disagreement of what
      the other group is doing. No ham is required by law to volunteer his
      time, we do it because we want too and if it is no longer any fun to
      do there will be none of us doing anything.

      So please remember send comments meant for individuals to there
      personal e-mail and not just click on reply and send it to everyone…

      Thank you Don Meyer …. KB8ODB