Weekly 2m SSB Nets + KC9BQA.com Updates

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      It's Tuesday night and that means weekly emails are being sent.

      Tomorrow's 2m nets have been announced at kc9bqa.com.
      I also remind VHF'ers about the real-time chat page that is
      steadily becoming more popular.
      If you have a computer and the internet near your rigs, you
      are all set to start enjoying the ON4KST.com chat pages.
      This free, no BS resource is available anytime day or night.
      Visit kc9bqa.com for more info, including easy signup instructions.

      I realize some don't get excited about a net. Please remember
      we always encourage all VHF'ers to get on at any time, call CQ,
      swing the beams and see who all is out there. There is good
      activity on Wed. nights; get on the air and enjoy it. Help spread
      the word and do your part to improve weak-signal V/UHF.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award