Re: [WestMichiganHams] Muskegon Air Fair

  • K8MHZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      Thank you Jim!

      Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:27 AM
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Muskegon Air Fair

      I think the air needs to be cleared as to some of the comments I have read this morning.

      It is true that Muskegon County Amateur Radio Emergency Service is NOT participating with the Muskegon Air Fair this year.

      This decision was made at the staff level of this group, not the Emergency Coordinator himself.

      It was a tuff decision to make, but we felt that our members were tired and "burn-out" on this three day event.  Continually calling for help each year from every county around to assist, and fill-in was not a proper use of resources for an event held in our county.

      Mark Derby, K8MHZ, has decided to coordinate the Air Fair again this year.  I wish him will with the endeavor.

      If anyone wants to discuss this further, please contact me direct.

      73's

      Jim Duram, K8COP
      Muskegon County EC/RO

      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.