Poll results for WestMichiganHams

  • WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
      The following WestMichiganHams poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Amateur radio operators in times of emergency have stepped up and provided communication were they were needed. When it comes to volunteering our skills as hams how do you feel �.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I do not want to volunteer for anything, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I am a communicator and should only do communications, 2 votes, 13.33%
      - I am limited on what I can do and do not feel I would be of help, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I know all I need to know and will help when the time comes , 1 votes, 6.67%
      - I will train for some things but I have very limited time to participate , 2 votes, 13.33%
      - I want to train for as much as I can and help were I am trained, 10 votes, 66.67%
      - I seen the poll but will not vote, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WestMichiganHams

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2007
        The following WestMichiganHams poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Would you like to see a West Michigan DF contest this Spring. Please take time to fill out thanks �Don

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes ... I would participate if possible., 8 votes, 66.67%
        - No ... not interested, 1 votes, 8.33%
        - Yes .. and I would help put it on if I can, 3 votes, 25.00%