Long-Range 2m SSB Nets ON Wed. Night

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011
      In case you haven't turned on the rig(s), there've been some
      great openings. For instance, late Monday night and this morning,
      KS and OK were working into South Florida on 432, 222 and
      144. These were 1000+ mile paths.

      Tomorrow night (and every Wednesday) there is widespread
      activity on 2m SSB, from multiple states. Get on the air and make
      the most of it. Even if a net doesn't interest you, know that we
      always encourage check-ins to slide down to 144.220 and lower
      and look around, to help create even more activity.

      I'm short on time tonight, and want to get my 15-20 emails
      done quickly. I'll refer you to kc9bqa.com for details about
      tomorrow night's long-range 2m nets. Everything you need to
      know is there.

      I suspect K8TQK might have especially good prop tomorrow
      night from his EM89 (south-central OH) QTH. Hope some of
      you hear Bob and get in his net log. I also suspect those who
      stay up late and call CQ will get the most bang for their watt, so
      to speak.

      Thanks, 73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates