Ham Radio Featured on NPR

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2011

    Ham Radio Volunteers Worry About Spectrum Plan
    April 30, 2011
    www.npr.org/2011/04/30/135873302/ham-radio-volunteers-worry-about-spectrum-plan

    Ham Radio Growing In The Age Of Twitter
    April 5, 2010
    www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125586086

  • Josh Carlisle
    Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2011
      I've got two boxes of vintage QST magazines.  I'm not sure all what's in the boxes anymore but they are ready for their next owner.  I'm in Spring Lake but can make arrangements to meet you around GR or Holland.  Email me directly if interested.

      73,
      Josh